# Introduction and background
I am a well-rounded Software Engineer, and I understand what it takes to release a product having worked on the back-end, front-end, testing and finally the deployment aspect of several products.
# Key skills and preferred job role
I'm flexible in terms of the choice of framework used, however, my ideal role will involve the following:
- Backend: Ideally Go/Golang as I have good experience with this.
- Roles where Linux, Google Cloud Platform/AWS/Azure, Docker/Podman and Kubernetes are being used. Open Banking would be a plus.
I'm up for learning more of Rust but it's just a hobby at the moment.
Summary: (Full Stack) Senior Software Engineer: Golang, Vue.js, Linux, Docker, Docker-Compose, Kubernetes, Cloud Computing, Google Cloud Computing (GCP), Fedora Linux.
# Salary and notice period
I'm available to start on/after the 01/04/2022, or possibly earlier. I'm willing to negotiate on this as it depends on a few things, that said:
- If it's a contracting role, minimum of £800 per day outside of IR35.
- If it's a permanent position, minimum of £155,000 per year.
The figures I mentioned above are not set in stone and I am willing to listen to counter offers.
# Work locations considered
A fully remote role with a UK or US company.
# Any visa restrictions – if applicable (ILR, Tier 2, Dependant visa etc)
- Passport/Nationality: I have a British Passport, National Insurance number, British Citizenship etc.
- Drivers Licence: Full UK Driving Licence.
- Background/Criminal Check:
Basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (opens new window): Date of issue: 31/07/2021 (13th July 2021), DBS ID Nuumber: P0000GBYC03, Certificate number: 001023825352:
Police Records of Convictions, Cautions, Reprimands and Warnings:
Police Certificates - ACRO Criminal Records Office (opens new window): Date of issue: 08/03/2021 (8th March 2021).
Summary of convictions and reprimands/warnings/cautions/impending prosecutions/under investigations held on UK police databases and disclosed in accordance with the ACRO stepdown model:
# Reason for looking for new role
I am looking for a more challenging experience. My main condition is fully remote work.