# Introduction and background
I am a well-rounded Software Engineer, and I understand what it takes to release a product having worked on the back-end, front-end, testing and finally the deployment aspect of several products.
# Key skills and preferred job role
I'm flexible in terms of the choice of framework used, however, my ideal role will involve the following:
- Go/Golang as I have good experience with this. I have been using Golang since 2017.
- A role where Linux, Google Cloud Platform/AWS/Azure, Docker/Podman and Kubernetes are being used. Open Banking would be a plus.
I'm up for learning more of Rust but it's just a hobby at the moment.
Summary: Senior Software Engineer: Golang, Linux, Docker, Docker-Compose, Kubernetes, Cloud Computing, Google Cloud Computing (GCP), Fedora Linux.
# Salary and notice period
I'm available to start immediately. I'm willing to negotiate on this as it depends on a few things, that said:
- If it's a contracting role, minimum of £500 per day outside of IR35 and £600 per day inside of IR35.
- If it's a permanent position, minimum of £90,000 per year.
The figures I mentioned above are not set in stone and I am willing to listen to counter offers.
# Work locations considered
A fully remote role with a UK or US company.
# Any visa restrictions – if applicable (ILR, Tier 2, Dependant visa etc)
- Passport/Nationality: I am a British citizen with a British passport, National Insurance number etc.
- Drivers Licence: Full UK Driving Licence.